SHIC Hyaluronic Acid
SHIC Hyaluronic acid (HA) based filler is a type of temporary dermal filler. Hyaluronic acid is found naturally through out the body, with the highest concentrations in the joints, eyes, and skin. In the skin hyaluronic acid attracts water, which allows the skin to become more hydrated. As we age, the fat, muscles, bone, and skin in our face begins to thin. This loss of volume leads to either a sunken or sagging appearance of the face, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and thin lips. Injectable Hyaluronic acid is used to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume to the face and lips. The effects of injectable hyaluronic acid are seen immediately.
Produced from premium-quality raw materials of a non-animal origin, this effective soft-tissue filler can be injected into several different facial zones to correct the appearance of creases and wrinkles with a considerable depth caused by the natural aging process. Due to its cross-linked monophasic structure, SHIC Deep Plus can also improve facial contours. Some of the key indications of this product include:
- Pain-free removal of nasolabial folds
- Non-surgical correction of deep facial wrinkles
- Inexpensive augmentation of lips, cheeks, etc.
- Instant lips pouting and enhancement of lip lines
Painless fold removal with SHIC Deep Plus
A box of this product contains a single-use 1.1ml syringe. The syringe is prefilled with a solution that consists of 24mg/ml of stabilized and purified Hyaluronic Acid and 3mg/ml of lidocaine. The latter ingredient may come in a rather small dose but it has an important role. The lidocaine in this well-recommended dermal filler acts as local anesthesia and makes every injection session free of pain. Along with that, the monophasic texture of SHIC Deep Plus guarantees a smooth and stable injection which is yet another reason why a skin rejuvenation therapy with this solution will not include unpleasant sensations of any sort. The longevity of the effects delivered by this advanced filler injection is estimated at approximately 6-12 months. We recommend drinking water to help with the longevity.
SHIC Deep Plus
- All dermal filler products purchased on shicbeautyparlour.com must be administered by a licensed healthcare practitioner/medical professional.
- Shic Beauty does not offer any medical advice or recommendation unless you are a certified student through our training courses.
- Customer must consult a licensed medical professional and take reasonable precautions before purchasing any product on www.shicbeautyparlour.com
- No return or exchange request will be processed except those highlighted in the store Return Policy.
- By using shicbeautyparlour.com, you accept that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with these terms and conditions.
Hyaluron Pen Terms and Conditions
If you are purchasing SHIC (HA) filler for use with the Hyaluron pen you are agreeing that it is your sole intention to use SHIC (HA) filler with the Hyaluron pen and for no other purpose.
You also agree to only use the product within the manufacturers guidelines.
Under no circumstances must you attempt to inject the product as without the correct training this can result in serious injury including blindness, blocked blood vessels and tissue death amongst other very serious adverse effects.
SHIC Beauty, LLC accepts no liability for use of the products outside of these terms & conditions or outside of the manufacturers directions for use, individuals must only use the products for the indications for which they have received accredited training.